˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Yeah. I dont need the vent. I want it. I paid good money for a vehicle that finally has working A/C. Well fuck im going to use it.

The HVAC controls are not removed at all.

As for the angle... Its perfect for me. Im not trying to blend it at all. Blending it results in a fucked glare on the tablet because of the pitch of the windshield.

The supra has the best dash ever made in my opinion. Everything is angled for best access from the driver.

I will be riding solo in my car 90% of the time. We designed it the way I wanted it.

1993_toyota_supra_tt_dashboard_view.jpg

That dash i beautiful. minus the automatic part lol:P looking foward to the results carbon!

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Where are the hvac controls at?

Were working on it. Got a few ideas that work without having to extending those 20 or so wires

That dash i beautiful. minus the automatic part lol:P looking foward to the results carbon!

6 Speed for life! lol

Thanks man :good:

If thats the case why not angle the whole dash? If you are keeping HVAC controls and you ride in the car alone and like the angled look then why not just angle that whole piece to face you so the ipad blends a little better. Again if you're happy with it keep it your opinion is all that matters I am only lending a bit of constructive criticism.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If thats the case why not angle the whole dash? If you are keeping HVAC controls and you ride in the car alone and like the angled look then why not just angle that whole piece to face you so the ipad blends a little better. Again if you're happy with it keep it your opinion is all that matters I am only lending a bit of constructive criticism.

The iPad is the whole dash lol. Not too much left to angle.

I would probably side more on skooter's opinion, but to each their own. It's coming along nicely.

makes me think more and more about how I want to do my ipad install this summer.

keep it up, I can't wait to see the finish product :detail:

That was what I was talking about with the hvac controls. You removed them from the dash, for the tablet. Again you drive a civic not a huge truck. You still have 3 vents, which is plenty, so why not loose that one in that tablet area? I just think when all is said and done its gonna look forced in there and not like it belongs.

And by blending it I didn't mean lay it down, if you recall I'm the one who told you to stand it up straighter, and not flatter.

Hey whatever, ill keep watching and see how it gets finished up.

No I was actually saying he doesn't need to have it at the hard angle it looks like he's going for cause he doesn't have the wide body dash like a truck would have. But it's his own thing. If that's what he wants then that's what he's going to do. It is still the rough stage so let's wait and see what happens from here.

Just don't remind him he drives a civic, he starts getting butthurt when you say that. :rofl2:

Archived