˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Megans can be had for cheap but the ride sucks. Course you're used to taking it rough in the ass! Sorry it was there had to take it! Sunk 2's are decent but pricey. I love my Buddy Clubs, and I have the version 1's, I hear the V2's are much better. But those are all over a Geezle!

The entire thing is looking like 1000+ lbs.

GOOD coilovers and bags are both thousands.

Not cutting cornors with some eBay trash. I'll just save up to buy the best

bag dat bitch, you'll be happy you did everytime you slam it to the ground as you walk away.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

What springs you getting? Try coilsprings.com last time I got a quote from them it was like $230

I just need something cheap to bring the ass end up a little. the wall is only half built and its sagging like a bitch.

Leave the back as is and lower the front to match? :D

bag dat bitch, you'll be happy you did everytime you slam it to the ground as you walk away.

I would love to man!

Dont want to buy as half ass kit and have it dump the front while im driving or anything :lol:

Ill get a good one eventually.

In the mean time im dealing with a half melted bumper. One of my exhaust hangers went missing and it changed positions on me.

What springs you getting? Try coilsprings.com last time I got a quote from them it was like $230

I just need something cheap to bring the ass end up a little. the wall is only half built and its sagging like a bitch.

Ive thought about this lol. Wouldnt it result in sluggish handling.

Ive thought about this lol. Wouldnt it result in sluggish handling.

You are putting 700lbs+ of audio equipment in this. Since when did you care about handling? LOL

You are putting 700lbs+ of audio equipment in this. Since when did you care about handling? LOL

I dont care about the "racecar" aspect as much as safety. Dont want to understeer into a tree since the ass end is going to shit. My goal would be to get cheap coils since we cant find any air lift helper bags for now and when I get more money go ahead and buy the best bags I can.

Looking forward to dumping it in a parking lot ;)

Archived