Cobb Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 Its the thread. Its more bullcrap than photos of the build. pics dont work for me now but it may be my computer. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
walwalka Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Going to buy new lugs soon. Dont want to fuck them up like the gold ones i have so I bought these I hate to bust any bubbles... But those sockets aren't meant to save you from messing up your lug nuts... They have a plastic sleeve to not mess up the wheel that the lugs go on, If you ordered the lugs with the extension they won't fit on those either. The broach on the socket isn't deep enough.. I have a snap-on set that do the same thing, best thing I have found to save lug nuts is a little paper towel between the socket and the lug nut. Use the blue shop towels if you can. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Carbon Posted July 22, 2013 Author Report Posted July 22, 2013 Going to buy new lugs soon. Dont want to fuck them up like the gold ones i have so I bought these I hate to bust any bubbles... But those sockets aren't meant to save you from messing up your lug nuts... They have a plastic sleeve to not mess up the wheel that the lugs go on, If you ordered the lugs with the extension they won't fit on those either. The broach on the socket isn't deep enough.. I have a snap-on set that do the same thing, best thing I have found to save lug nuts is a little paper towel between the socket and the lug nut. Use the blue shop towels if you can. Great tip man! Thanks
walwalka Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 No problem! I messed up my lugs on my EP3 the first time I used my snap-on's on them... I was pissed. But I now I know, just have to be super careful with the alum. lugs.. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 ^^ I was going to ask how those sockets would protect the lugs,as it looked like they were to protect the wheel, but then I just summed it up to being some ricer shit that I have no idea about, lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Carbon Posted July 22, 2013 Author Report Posted July 22, 2013 ^^ I was going to ask how those sockets would protect the lugs,as it looked like they were to protect the wheel, but then u just summed it up to being some ricer shit that I have no idea about, lolReally?Please enlighten me as to how an ep3 is ricer shit? Or do you just lack basic import automotive terminology?
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Relax dawg, all jokes here But actually, yes, my import terminology is indeed lacking. Is JDM better? That's about the two import words I know, lol. * I will point out as well as I did throw a disclaimer on the end by saying "something that I have no idea about" I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rockford96 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 I dont really know if you could call it a ricer its got thousands of pounds of audio in it pretty sure ricers strip the interior because race car My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Rockford96 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 And the new civics like carbons the typical "ricers" cant afford especially a limited mugen version My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Leo1103 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 And the new civics like carbons the typical "ricers" cant afford especially a limited mugen version you can rice out a lambo if you wanted to 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.