SnowDrifter Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 I'm digging the techflex and the terminal strip. Looks super clean. Besides looking sexy, what's it for? What color are you going with on the wheels? White? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
killallblue Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Wheels are going white I want them metallic white The strips will go to the amps to make it look clean and help me manage all the wire
Cobb Posted August 11, 2013 Report Posted August 11, 2013 Any update on the air bladders added to the rear springs? I know your build isnt done, but maybe you went to get some gas one day or your other vehicle had a flat and you took the si to get a patch kit or something? Also what are all those relays for? I think you got a few extras assuming you are using those to power up the remote lead to a few amps. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 going to work on the car some tomorrow work on the trunk i have to paint and run wire and figure out the amp rack a lill more i need some wood for it to finish and then ill move the 360.3 into the trunk it cant stay on the side of the wall because of the door panels
genesis Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 bringing the sq to spl... I like. Looking top notch carbon. ...I wanna see subs in a box that, should be all the porn i need from you... till then this post made me laugh hard. sq to me is being able to hear any words at all over the bass.. lol this will be a ear scratcher during demo's for sure that's actually not sq at all. Carbon- the work looks good, and its your car, no hate from me if you're happy im happy. im tuned in to follow this!
hdorre Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 figure out the amp rack a lill more My favorite part On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 first coat it makes the trunk feel more done already soon as that dries im going to lay another coat down
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 second coat done not going to take a pic
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 3rd coat on drying quick as fuck because it's hot out soon as that last ones done I'm moving the 360.3 and I'm going to figure out a few things any body have a good hook up on computer fans I want to put 8 in here for the 175.4s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.