killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 well here it is all painted 360.3 relocated i need to run the power and all that stuff to it and re run rcas now that there not long enough because it wasn't meant to be here and you can see the beginning of the cable management started ideas for the amp rack one of many ideas how they will be sill have alot to do
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 thats going to be it for today tomorrow ill start the amp rack and finish wiring the 360 in and make it look all good
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103052 think ill use these to cool the amps
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 I was going to suggest looking at the ones on SE but if that's the price for a 4 pack then jump on it BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
killallblue Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Just dropped the wheels off at the powder coater look 2-3 weeks till they come back
boom50cal Posted August 12, 2013 Report Posted August 12, 2013 Those are great fans. I've had 3 of them in my PC since lets see.... 08/09?ish. DEAD quiet. My 570's fans are WAY louder than them at 50% vs their 100%. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
killallblue Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Well today was one of those days 1 step forward 3 back 1 forward 3 back I had to redo the batt rack 3 times and had to finish running wires in run rcas because the 360 moved Here are the shitty picks I still have to pul a hold down on on the front
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.