Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for your opinion Scott. Now gtfo.

Posted

I understand your problem with too much work, believe me , but it kinda sucks because honestly this was one of the builds I was most exited about on here.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

She's coming along more and more!! Haven't been on in quite a while but I wouldn't have gotten this far and I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. Very nice work gentlemen! Can't wait to see the final product!!! :popcorn:

'98 Chrysler Concorde LXi
Pioneer DEH-80PRS (HU/processing)
Rockford Fosgate T1652-S (components) for front
Rockford Fosgate T1693 (6x9s) for rear
Rockford Fosgate T600-4 running those
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP running a

Rockford Fosgate T1D215 15"
in a 3.1 cu ft. net tuned to 34 hz (firing in cabin)
Kicker PKD1 (0 & 4 AWG)
stock 130 amp alt for now; One yellow top Optima
Installed everything myself & built box (brother helped)

Used a DD-1 to set gains.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165894-first-build-accumulated-since-i-was-14/

Just Pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1463-chrysler-concorde-lxi/?tab=images

Posted

Yeah baffle is in I need to sand and make it look all good an then the loading wall needs to go on and in not doing that to much money to mess up the plexiglass so I'm having a buddy do it

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Alright guys. I managed to score 2 days off this week. (even got a call asking me to come in and shoot).We are busting ass trying to get this built.

The build will continue thurs-fri. Nick and I are both very busy for various reasons (Full time jobs, Lots of Vinyl, GTA 5 etc etc...) ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...