Jessica Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 My wife backed up my answer of 1. Then I showed her all the arguments you guys made. And I went to this site: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/kZkTv_WTSxA ...only to find alot more arguing about what the correct answer was. Then my (electronic engineering) wife of mine started second guessing herself, and got out her TI-89. She amends her answer to 9, then proceeds to exclaim her disbelief that anyone could get an answer other than 9. YGBFSM! My head hurts... my wife said 9, i said 1, guess who had to admit they were wrong? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator! I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box!
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 My wife backed up my answer of 1. Then I showed her all the arguments you guys made. And I went to this site: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/kZkTv_WTSxA ...only to find alot more arguing about what the correct answer was. Then my (electronic engineering) wife of mine started second guessing herself, and got out her TI-89. She amends her answer to 9, then proceeds to exclaim her disbelief that anyone could get an answer other than 9. YGBFSM! My head hurts... lol dude I'm in school right now working on a degree in computer engineering and I was second guessing myself too lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 If yall can view this, please commence troll. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=298050916989512&set=a.102901243171148.2198.100003538175752&type=1&comment_id=740134¬if_t=photo_reply
SoundFreakk Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 6 / 2 (1+2) 6 / 2 (3) 3 (3) 9 WrongThe way I remember is always work out the shit between () You need to get rid of them then divide. So 1 is right answer I would say the stuff in parenthesis is worked first....than multiplication and division is worked next....the 2 is outside the parenthesis so it doesn't get done with the parenthesis, its counted as multiplicationYeah I know but I thought you had to get rid of the parenthesis first before doing anything else. So first6/2(3) Then 6/6 so you got rid of parenthesis So you get 1 but could be I'm wrong I had math like this at school 3x(2x^2-17^5) + 7x^3(45x - 70x^6) I SUCKED AT IT LOL lol i hear ya man but naw 2(3) can be read as 2*3....its multiplication, so it follows the multiplication and division from left to right Yeah you're right I looked at it the way we used to look at those 3x(2x^2-17^5) + 7x^3(45x - 70x^6) And it was always like ok lets get rid if all the parenthesis ass soon ass possible lol. Only passed my exam with c- but I had the most diffucult math you could get in highschool. Glad I don't have that stuff anymore Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Hey this thread in itself might get me up to 10k posts if I keep arguing!
hdorre Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Cody, see what you started? LOL On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
SoundFreakk Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator! I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box! Lol dude i have all kinda programs on mine. I wrote the code myself just enter some numbers and it does the calculation. Thats how I got through math lol Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 My Ti-84 help get me through all of my math classes, I learned to never argue with it. I believe the people at Texas Instruments are MUCH smarter than me and so is their calculator! I mean it hasnt let me down yet when designing and building a box! Lol dude i have all kinda programs on mine. I wrote the code myself just enter some numbers and it does the calculation. Thats how I got through math lol Damn straight! I actually wrote a program on mine to figure the t/s parameters from the numbers I get when using the IMSG. I got tired of doing the math long hand.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.