i'm kind of sketch on ebay exhaust.

my friend unfortunately did a stock 4" muffler from ebay on his 350z and it sounded like the riceist POS i've ever heard in my life and he claimed it for "back pressure" smh

i might be up for straight piping it though. and i'm sure camrys are well above emission standards so however much straight piping drops it, i'm sure it'll still pass

No took it to an exhaust shop. He cut off the muffler and welded in the a little bit bigger pipe in its place.

oh okay i see. so literally just replaced a muffler with a bigger pipe. how did he get it to fit on the smaller pipe that led to the actual muffler?

and how much did that cost you?

Gut out the cat and put a flow master 40 with a turndown

i was thinking about that. but i've seen improvements with v6 camrys.

but idk if the change would be so slight on a i4 that it wouldnt be worth the money for the muffler

Gut out the cat and put a flow master 40 with a turndown

i was thinking about that. but i've seen improvements with v6 camrys.

but idk if the change would be so slight on a i4 that it wouldnt be worth the money for the muffler

I wouldnt gut the cat. Youll never pass emissions.

No took it to an exhaust shop. He cut off the muffler and welded in the a little bit bigger pipe in its place.

oh okay i see. so literally just replaced a muffler with a bigger pipe. how did he get it to fit on the smaller pipe that led to the actual muffler?

The pipe wasn't that much bigger. I think my stock pipe is 1.75" and he had 2.25" laying around. He squeezed the pipe so it slipped over the 1.75" and welded it in.

Cost me $50.

If I were you I'd have the guy cut it off and start your car. See if you like the sound. If you do just add pipe to make it look clean and stock. If not then weld on a muffler of your choice. I don't recommend flow master for a 4 cylinder. Will sound like shit. A nice magnaflow or borla muffler should do you well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The pipe wasn't that much bigger. I think my stock pipe is 1.75" and he had 2.25" laying around. He squeezed the pipe so it slipped over the 1.75" and welded it in.

Cost me $50.

If I were you I'd have the guy cut it off and start your car. See if you like the sound. If you do just add pipe to make it look clean and stock. If not then weld on a muffler of your choice. I don't recommend flow master for a 4 cylinder. Will sound like shit. A nice magnaflow or borla muffler should do you well

oh so that's not as bad as i thought. i think mines already a 2.x" pipe.

and yeah i wont touch the cat.

suggestions on a magnaflow or borla muffler for a 2.4l i4?

friend of mine has straight pipes on his hyundai sonata, that thing actually sounds damn good for being what it is haha.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

well my place is the kind of place where people love loud trucks and go mudding.

shit ton of people have their v8 cars straight piped, their ram1500 ford f150 etc etc loud AF.

don't think ill have trouble with a little i4 camry lol.

Archived