basshead5280 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So I'm planning on getting some cresendos PWXs probably 6.5s about 2 in both front doors and then probably 1 FT-1 super tweeter in each door. So 1 tweeter each door. What amps should I get for the 6.5s and tweeters? If need be maybe 2 tweeters in each door? What do you guys think? Sub stage will be 2 15" dc level 3s on a dc 2k 1999 Durango Current 2 15" DC level 3 15s kenwood HU Cresendo bc2000 Big 3 upgrade Sky high car audio wire Coming soon Cresendo c1100.4 double din New Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991 Clean Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/
IBleedMusick Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 1 tweet per door is plenty. If you have the cash get a c1100.4 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
basshead5280 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Ok I was thinking the same thing. What's the output on each channel? 1999 Durango Current 2 15" DC level 3 15s kenwood HU Cresendo bc2000 Big 3 upgrade Sky high car audio wire Coming soon Cresendo c1100.4 double din New Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991 Clean Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/
Omega5002 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 at 13.8v4 x 180w @ 4ohm4 x 300w @ 2ohm2 x 600w @ 4ohm Bridged 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
basshead5280 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Ok sweet thanks. What about the tweets? What amp should I get for those? 1999 Durango Current 2 15" DC level 3 15s kenwood HU Cresendo bc2000 Big 3 upgrade Sky high car audio wire Coming soon Cresendo c1100.4 double din New Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991 Clean Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/
Omega5002 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Well, if you're running just on the front doors, I say the C1100.4 can power all of themLike you use channel 1&2 for the tweeters, and channel 3&4 for the 2 6.5's and run active. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Goblenator Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 1 tweet per door is plenty. If you have the cash get a c1100.4 I agree those things are loud! Get the C1600.2 for the mids and the Soundstream ref2.370 and run the tweets at 8ohm for super clean highs
IBleedMusick Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 1 tweet per door is plenty. If you have the cash get a c1100.4 I agree those things are loud! Get the C1600.2 for the mids and the Soundstream ref2.370 and run the tweets at 8ohm for super clean highs 1 c1100.4 will be sufficient no need to run 2 amps. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Carbon Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Im planning on running 4 ft1s and 4pwx 6.5s on 2 soundstream 580.4s (for now)
basshead5280 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Ok so I'm debating on the 1100.4 or the dc 175.4. Mainly want to do the dc tho. What tweeter should I get the 4 or 8 ohm? And how would I wire them together? I'll get the crossovers from cresendo also. Oh and is it ok to run channel 1&2 at 4ohms. Then channel 3&4 at 2ohms? 1999 Durango Current 2 15" DC level 3 15s kenwood HU Cresendo bc2000 Big 3 upgrade Sky high car audio wire Coming soon Cresendo c1100.4 double din New Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991 Clean Build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.