Illegal Immigrant Licenses

i dont know why people always talk bad about the illegals... sure some do get welfare once they have kids but the kids are citizens and have the right to it.. now some of them are not good people but most of them all work and do put in the work. they do work where we will never work i dont, see white people and black people working the fields for less then the minimum or even if they get paid $20 an hour.. and even if they get paid $20 an hour they still wouldnt work the fields day in and day out.. where i work most Mexicans (that are legal) work and bust their asses off. white people and black people (at least the ones that got hired there to work in the warehouse) where just lazy and wouldnt work. every now and then when they go to apply they want a manager position or a desk job. not talking bad about whites or blacks since i know some o put in work. but at least where i work they are damn lazy even the ones that work in the office want the simplest thing done for them. they need a box moved? call Juan to move it for them its just bull lol

i do agree though. if you want to come here and work its better to do it legally

AND if none of that suits your fancy.. then they could always join the military. They get automatic citizenship after their service is completed "honorably". Plus this way they're contributing.

was gonna write it, but who would go on WAR to get a green card and without knowing if he be back, leave his all family here...

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

IMO they are illegal they shouldn't be able to get a license or amisty. I have friends who have legally came into this country and they think the same thing. It's not right to the ones who came here legally for the illegals to get free passes and licenses like that. I honestly don't get why it's such a big deal to punish those who breaks the law.

AND if none of that suits your fancy.. then they could always join the military. They get automatic citizenship after their service is completed "honorably". Plus this way they're contributing.

was gonna write it, but who would go on WAR to get a green card and without knowing if he be back, leave his all family here...

lies!!!!! havent you seen they get deported once they are done with a tour?

lies!!!!! havent you seen they get deported once they are done with a tour?

you mean the soldiers get deported and dont get a green cards?

i dont know why people always talk bad about the illegals... sure some do get welfare once they have kids but the kids are citizens and have the right to it.. now some of them are not good people but most of them all work and do put in the work. they do work where we will never work i dont, see white people and black people working the fields for less then the minimum or even if they get paid $20 an hour.. and even if they get paid $20 an hour they still wouldnt work the fields day in and day out.. where i work most Mexicans (that are legal) work and bust their asses off. white people and black people (at least the ones that got hired there to work in the warehouse) where just lazy and wouldnt work. every now and then when they go to apply they want a manager position or a desk job. not talking bad about whites or blacks since i know some o put in work. but at least where i work they are damn lazy even the ones that work in the office want the simplest thing done for them. they need a box moved? call Juan to move it for them its just bull lol

i do agree though. if you want to come here and work its better to do it legally

There's good and bad in all races legal or not. I've worked with Mexicans who were just as lazy. As far as working we're some whites and blacks don't want to do. That's simple their parents didn't teach them any responsibility and they want everything given to them instead of earning it. That actually covers everyone of all races.

well the ones that get killed in action do lol

Immigration remains a hot-button issue, especially in an election year. But one facet of this complex topic probably isn’t getting as much attention as it should: Veteran deportation. Federal authorities estimate anywhere from several hundred to as many as 3,000 men and women who served in the U.S. Armed Forces have been deported since 2007.

All veterans are eligible to become citizens with help from a fast-track program introduced in 2009. This program can turn green card holders into citizens in about two months, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is a boon to those seeking citizenship, since the old program often took significantly longer.

Immigration remains a hot-button issue, especially in an election year. But one facet of this complex topic probably isn’t getting as much attention as it should: Veteran deportation. Federal authorities estimate anywhere from several hundred to as many as 3,000 men and women who served in the U.S. Armed Forces have been deported since 2007.

All veterans are eligible to become citizens with help from a fast-track program introduced in 2009. This program can turn green card holders into citizens in about two months, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This is a boon to those seeking citizenship, since the old program often took significantly longer.

Yea but if u have 3 kids , not working wife who has to take care of them , - would you go there to get a green card ? and theres 50-50 if u be back or not...

We

have the man power, anyone on wellfair who says can't find a job can be

signed up for guard duty haha. But the border is the way it is because

of politics.

Haha welfare is a different

subject all together.. Don't even get me started. My father is 1/2

Cherokee which makes me 1/4 Cherokee, but you don't see me with my hand

out to the government.

You

feel like a smartass doing some research online.. I know people who

have tried to get a green cards for any reasons and shit happens.. you

wont tell me that its so easy...

The other way are

listed in the link you posted is VA politics.. "that you cannot stay in

you country, because of the war, or the politic situation... "

BEFORE

YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE.. THINK - Why theres MILLIONS of ILLEGAL

immigrants in this country and why they dont get the green cards in that

simple ways which are

listed in that link...

you dont know shit .. you dont know anybody who has this problem.. and you will never understand it..

I live in West Texas and you live in New Jersey... Im not "researching online", I live this shit bro. The links are for you and others benifit. Hell I have an aunt-in-law that was deported last week. Been telling her to get her situation under control for years.

AND

if none of that suits your fancy.. then they could always join the

military. They get automatic citizenship after their service is

completed "honorably". Plus this way they're contributing.

was

gonna write it, but who would go on WAR to get a green card and without

knowing if he be back, leave his all family here...

You don't have to "go to war" you have to serve for atleast 1 year. But since you brought it up.. technically speaking we're not "at war". PLUS if we we're, the government has militarized citizenship durring hostile times even if you only serve for as little as one day.

IMO

they are illegal they shouldn't be able to get a license or amisty. I

have friends who have legally came into this country and they think the

same thing. It's not right to the ones who came here legally for the

illegals to get free passes and licenses like that. I honestly don't get

why it's such a big deal to punish those who breaks the law.

Preach

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I didn't know about that. If you are willing to love and defend this country and the citizens IMO it shouldn't be a issue. They earned there strips. There is so many parts to this situation it's hard to keep it fair. But deporting someone after they defended your country is sad. Some of our gov pricks and citizens should be deported.

Archived