4x6 plates

03 Xtreme Fosgate

I noticed the surround on my BA 4x6 plates are ripped and falling apart. Looking for another set to replace them with. Currently eye balling the RF T1462 but I'm open to suggestions. Want to keep it under $100. They're going in a 2003 Chevy S10 and I noticed a couple of reviews somewhere that they don't fit in S10 dash but I'll do some modifications to get them to fit like drill a hole for the tweeter to stick up if I have to. Powered by either the RF T400.4 or T600.4,more than likely on the T400.

Lots of good brands out there that i am sure will work great. I am a RF fanatic and it all i run, speakers,amps, subs, wiring, fuses ect. I have never used the 4x6s my self but i have install a set of T142s in the dash of a 94 Tahoe and it took alot of modifing to get them but boy did they sound good, had a P200-2 running them @ 82 watts RMS and they handled great on HPF. I wish RF would make a larger T line up with more components in those odd sizes but they stand by there tweeter off woofer design. Keep us posted on how it turned out.

Archived