Second Skin Audio

Is It too much?

ElCompaTiny

Make sure to listen to cleansierra about enclosures. He knows a thing or two. But when it comes down to it. Ram designs or BassHeadsEnt for a design... And that design given any good box builder will make you an enclosure that you will shit your pants over. Your talking big system for someone as unknowing able as you are portraying yourself to be. What exactly are up looking for in advise? There are tons of helpful guys on here but it can't be a vs thread, it can't be a "dream build" as in never happening... And you should listen to what they gotta say

Or should I bring up that guy a couple days ago about the 3 mismatch 15's in a 4th order on two different amps

:ninja:

not a dream build bro Im talking seriously i just gotta get my facts right first before i do anything stupid.

Do you have the truck? Sounds like you dont have it yet.. If thats the case and you are car shopping maybe we should address that first?

yeah im car shopping but im getting that truck regardless and the system

Lol well you have no choice but to do a blow through lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

wel what genre do you listen too?

Spanish music :)

youll need an epicenter lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

then you'll get some real bass out of that mexican music lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived