Sonic Electronix

I wonder how many ppl genuinely think its as easy as throwing a monster sub in your trunk in the biggest box you can find with the most expensive sonicelectronics amp? Then when they figure out how overwhelming and expensive it is to do things the right way, they become haters. I think the motivation at the heart of car audio is all the same though no matter your financial background or situation

maybe what a lot of your guys dont know is how big the competition scene used to be. its a fraction of the glory days now. sure the economy plays its part but its the users that killed it. you used to be able to get full sponsorships but so many people took the gear and resold it that every company stopped doing it. if there is no goal to be a "pro" in the competition scene, there is only a limited amount of commitment any person will make towards it. audio have been on the decline ever since.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Also what car people buy. Some have an "upgraded" factory system and to most that is just fine. Mine came with a Bose system that sounded ok but nowhere near what I wanted. My wife's car had a tsunami system and when we bought it off her boss her husband kept saying how he is going to miss that system the most. He thought I was crazy when I told him I was going to upgrade it. Wifey liked the tsunami too but LOVES her system now

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

wish i could of seen those days then

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

maybe what a lot of your guys dont know is how big the competition scene used to be. its a fraction of the glory days now. sure the economy plays its part but its the users that killed it. you used to be able to get full sponsorships but so many people took the gear and resold it that every company stopped doing it. if there is no goal to be a "pro" in the competition scene, there is only a limited amount of commitment any person will make towards it. audio have been on the decline ever since.

That's just the competion scene

Just cause that's down doesn't mean everything else is too

idk im leaning toward skittles on this. Car audio used to be HUGE.

Car audio has died around my area. 9 people out of the 17000 have a system in their vehicle now and no stereo shop for 30 miles. 20 years ago had a stereo shop right in my town with over 2000 customers from my town with a population of 11000 and some change people. So yeah kinda a big difference here.

idk im leaning toward skittles on this. Car audio used to be HUGE.

I'm not saying it isn't

I did but that's not what I meant

It's just the trend sometimes it's up some times it's down right now is down

I'm friends with the guy that owns the closest stereo shop to me and he went from being backed up for a month or 2 installing systems 15 years ago to doing 2 to 3 a year now. His biggest money maker now is installing remote car starters, alarms, and selling rims and after market accessories. Stereo comps aren't what they use to be and either are car shows. I think people are just starting to get out of the car scene all together around my area.

Car audio has died around my area. 9 people out of the 17000 have a system in their vehicle now and no stereo shop for 30 miles. 20 years ago had a stereo shop right in my town with over 2000 customers from my town with a population of 11000 and some change people. So yeah kinda a big difference here.

Its not just audio

I remember going down our main street or any big street and you would see nice lowriders some nice trucks Rollin or outside restaurants or parking lots

Laws took all that away now you barely see anything I know some people with nice truck and

They don't bring out cause they'll get pull over for no reason cops think their "cruising" when theyere just going to the store so they either sit in the gargage or got sold

Archived