Sonic Electronix

Yeah lets go Wisconsin! lmfao. I wouldn't really say that audio is declining. Wisconsin has quite a bit where I live. I go to a small highschool of about 250 kids and theres atleast 10 decent systems

yeah dude, but thats madtown.... its more popular there, and more accessable

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Lol I lived in eau Claire spittle over 3 years and only heard one system that made me do a complete turn and say "holy shit"

And it was some Yukon on 26s with Minnesota plates

Everything else is just bunk

(Known fact hwy 93 is used for running drugs from the twin cities to Chicago and other areas of the state and visa versa the guy in the Yukon prolly had 2 kilos of meth in his box)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

According to them its boomin (back in season lol)

Turn your volume down!!!!! My droid DNA feels the need to amplify everything I record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLsjmXIWtk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fuck Wisconsin

ahahaaha I drove by that same sign a few hours ago and rolled my eyes as i chuckled. About 20 minutes later a friend called me up to tell me they have this awesome w7 in there for $600 rofl

Lol I lived in eau Claire spittle over 3 years and only heard one system that made me do a complete turn and say "holy shit"

And it was some Yukon on 26s with Minnesota plates

Everything else is just bunk

(Known fact hwy 93 is used for running drugs from the twin cities to Chicago and other areas of the state and visa versa the guy in the Yukon prolly had 2 kilos of meth in his box)

Yeah its pretty pathetic here... makes me sad. I dont even talk to ppl locally about car audio. It just makes me facepalm

Turn your volume down!!!!! My droid DNA feels the need to amplify everything I record

Fuck Wisconsin

ahahaaha I drove by that same sign a few hours ago and rolled my eyes as i chuckled. About 20 minutes later a friend called me up to tell me they have this awesome w7 in there for $600 rofl

The one off clairemont has a "btl" 18 (looks like a bl) for 340

And a sundown z v3 18 with a big ass hole in the surround for 380 lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I've only laughed. Like once I was stopped at a red light and a new camaro pulled up next to me and had his shit blaring. Thought it was hilarious cause... wasn't anything. Like pretty stock, or very very entry level. I woulda turned mine up but there were a lot of cars right there and didn't want to get shit on.

There was another time I was a red light and this girl was singin and dancin to her shit that was blaring... and it had to have been stock as well. Well, with it being just us 2 at this light, I turned mine up and we'll just say a race enveloped once the light turned green as to which... Uhm, girls be trippin!!! Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Fuck Wisconsin

The one off clairemont has a "btl" 18 (looks like a bl) for 340

And a sundown z v3 18 with a big ass hole in the surround for 380 lol

I thought the 2 on clairemont closed up... Shows how much I go to them. Anyway. I miss the good old days of saving for months for rockford fosgate, You couldnt do things the wrong way because there really wasnt much low cost junk in the market.

I've only laughed. Like once I was stopped at a red light and a new camaro pulled up next to me and had his shit blaring. Thought it was hilarious cause... wasn't anything. Like pretty stock, or very very entry level. I woulda turned mine up but there were a lot of cars right there and didn't want to get shit on.

There was another time I was a red light and this girl was singin and dancin to her shit that was blaring... and it had to have been stock as well. Well, with it being just us 2 at this light, I turned mine up and we'll just say a race enveloped once the light turned green as to which... Uhm, girls be trippin!!! Lol.

For them it's enough

Don't se the big deal

Your just hating cause they were having fun

My neighbor does the same thing with his 2000 Toyota stock speakers

Guess what I enjoy it to cause he's having fun

And like it when he does it

I still see lots of car audio around me.. but they're all 300$ best buy systems at best. I had the biggest system in my town, and even since I've downgraded to 2 type R's im still the loudest.. lol. about an hour away there is a couple shops, and 1 of them, the owner has a pretty bad ass system.. had like 16 DD 1010's in a civic, now 2 9518's putting in.. other then him ( and used to be me ) theres like no real systems within an hours drive it seems like . lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

the more i demo the more people around here seem to pop up with new systems o_O

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor