DC POWER alternators

Badass ...now just to try and sell my mechman 240a for my old civic I never installed lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

well you got your answer but i'll throw in too. I love my 270xp. i've abused it in every way you can and it doesn't care.

as for customer service and speed. I called their main number and talked to one guy. later that day Kyle calls me and says he heard that I called asking about an alt (I was shocked) and he talked to me for a while about what alt I wanted. he kept in contact over his cell phone that week. I paid for my alt and it shipped the same day. even got a text just before shipment to ask what color I wanted lol. since then I've called him a few times and he always got back to me. one time it took two weeks but he called saying he was catching up on all his messages. so my experience couldn't possibly have gotten any better unless they gave me the alt for free lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thats good to hear ... nothin like good customer service ... I deff appreciate all the replys guys .. just didnt wanna drop 700 plus shipping just to find out it was garbage or anything :-)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Kyle the big man real nice costumer support

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I have the dc spx 220 amp alternator, i absolutely love it, good customer service, the only thing is timing.

I recived mine a month later after i placed an order. I have nothing but respect for DC tho i got to talk with Kyle and Dave

• dc 220 spx alternator
  • yellow top optima
  • big three upgrade
  • stinger roadkill deadening
  • two kicker L7 15s
  • 2000 watt hifonics amp
  • rockford fosgate tweeters

2003 chevy impala

Now just to move some of my spare stuff so I can buy mods for my frontier ... including alt and batteries :-)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Archived