DC POWER alternators

Who has experience with them? ..are they truely direct replacement? How do they hold up? Any info you can give me before I spend 700 bux on one would be much appreciated. Thanks

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Yea im reading around .. they make a 320amp for my supercharged frontier .. im kinda stoked about that .. probably more alternator than ill need but hey eletrical in this hobby is always overkill haha ... just wanted to hear some first hand impressions on em instead of just a few threads on hooking it up right or whatever lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

i hear you won't get any idle output for an alternator like that....i like my DC alt and ive had it almost 2 years...i prolly should have gone with a smaller one for my car, but 280 amps sounded about right at the time :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

It claims 240 and 220 amp cold and hot idle .. but I dont really hammer on my system at idle anyway.... its one of their new spx-i alternators ... they have a 270 amd 250 xp aswell but the 270 is only 70 bux cheaper so why not go with the 320 lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

You get what you pay for - and these certainly deliver

I've clamped mine doing 215a at idle :D

Who has experience with them? ..are they truely direct replacement? How do they hold up? Any info you can give me before I spend 700 bux on one would be much appreciated. Thanks

i love my PAIR ;) /end

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Well seems general consensus is they kick ass as long as you dont mind paying for em .. which I dont .. thanks for the info guys .. guess I will be buying the spxi next week or so ... was gonna get some go fast goodies but audio stuff is always nice too :-)

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

As it has been said...Great alts for sure. Cannot compare them myself to other companies because I haven't ran anything else, but DC Power is a great company...now the time it takes to get it is another thing. Some have great luck if it is a common car, others, well, have to wait a little.

Yes direct replacement. When I took mine out, it was easy to tell how much heavier it was. Made me happy and my car happy!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived