TNichy Posted March 15, 2013 Report Posted March 15, 2013 Hey guys, I'm wanting to change to color of my gauges. I have the white back lit faces on my dash. have any of you found a way to change them. I took them apart and found that there is just a film behind them that lights up the gauges. Does anyone know of a company that sells (preferably) a blue film for my gauges. Thanks 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
MIKE-2U Posted March 17, 2013 Author Report Posted March 17, 2013 Hey guys, I'm wanting to change to color of my gauges. I have the white back lit faces on my dash. have any of you found a way to change them. I took them apart and found that there is just a film behind them that lights up the gauges. Does anyone know of a company that sells (preferably) a blue film for my gauges. Thanks Look on the jeepsunlimited.com forum plenty of info. 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
TNichy Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 I own an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was wondering if you have been into the Jeep deep enough to know where all of the cabin vents may be, and how to reach them. I know of the one on the D pillar on passenger side, but recently it sounds almost like there is one up inside the drivers side rear wheel well. When I close the drivers door I hear something rattle. I am wanting to get these sealed up before I get a large air moving system built in there and just hoped that you could give me the short cut on finding all vents to seal up for some extra SPL. Thanks for your time. Trey 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
basshead7890 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Posted April 10, 2013 2003 Grand cherokee 2sa 15's on a brz1200 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
CommonSyns Posted April 14, 2013 Report Posted April 14, 2013 For all your WJ needs....Theres WJJeeps.com, Thats where I get everything I ever wanted to know about my WJ. Its nice to know that there's a website that's dedicated to just WJ and Jeeps in general. There's a lot of sites but if I have a OEM question about my WJ I just use WJJeeps.com, When I had my XJ's I used NAXJA. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
MIKE-2U Posted April 14, 2013 Author Report Posted April 14, 2013 lets keep this topic going! got my ohio gen alt in my 4.7 wk last month waiting on funds for box and amp! 2 sp4 15s 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable (2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <------- Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd
TNichy Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 LED swap 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
TNichy Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Hey guys, Me again. Can anyone tell me where to find a dual alternator bracket for my 4.0 I6. I'm in dire need of getting more power into my Jeep. All help is appreciated. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.