>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

ok heres antutu, this was my second run, i did 24,300 on the first but forgot to screen shot it, got a text message during this run so im sure it slowed down some features a bit, the top on the list is an S4, and "My device unauthenticated" was not picking up that is was an S4 for some reason

screenshot2013050822011.png

XS-power1.jpg

there's a point where you gotta draw the line, the 5.5" note 2 or the 6.3" galaxy mega is too big, held my friends note 2 and I can actually say I wasn't comfortable holding it with one hand.

I like the notes, and debated on getting the note 2, but it is very large, and almost too big for your pockets.

I think the 5" screen is about perfect. My S2 skyrocket is almost the same exact size overall, the the outer casing of the phone is much slimmer on the S4 so its just as compact and lighter than my 4.75 inch screen skyrocket. I stacked the two phones on top of eachother to compare, i should try to get a pic

XS-power1.jpg

Can the SIV record 60fps at any res?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Can the SIV record 60fps at any res?

I cant find any hard evidence that it does 60 fps at 1080,

it would be the first smart phone to do it, now on the other hand, i just went and shot about 15 minutes of video testing it out in 1080p, they are uploading to youtube now, i will post a video in here showing off the cam, if the video looks as good as what i saw on the screen, WIN

EDIT: there is so many conflicting websites on the 1080 @ 60fps subject, does not say anything on the S4 website, or on ATT's site,

no info about FPS what so ever.

Some sites say yes, some say it was a typo, I have no clue, wait till i post this video

XS-power1.jpg

Wow see that's not bad at all for a phone. I'd think it was a HD camera otherwise.

Hmmmm, trying to justify the expense lol, buy SIV and I won't have to buy a camcorder mmmmm

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Wow see that's not bad at all for a phone. I'd think it was a HD camera otherwise.

Hmmmm, trying to justify the expense lol, buy SIV and I won't have to buy a camcorder mmmmm

Yea, i shot that at 1/2 speed, i can shoot it at 1/4 speed also, im gonna try that next

XS-power1.jpg

I think I seen it at 30fps

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yea, its likely 30fps 1080 and 60fps 720, but still cannot find and facts from the manufacturer on this

one of the companies claimed that the processor in the phone was built for 60fps,

but I could see samsung waiting even though the phone could do it, and coming out in 2 months with a 60fps phone with a 15megapixel camera or some shit, thats how they roll

XS-power1.jpg

Archived