Need advice on how to go about getting a 2nd job.

I currently work at Menards 5 am - 9 am Monday thru Saturday its not enough money to pay insurance, rent, and my car payment. ( and audioz :D) I have asked for more hours or a different position and there is nothing available. I will be going to school in the fall for Auto Service Technician. I am trying to find either another part time job or a full time job in the auto industry, weather it be a quick lube or detailer. My issue is 2 years prior when i first got my license i made a few mistakes.

1. allow illegal operation

2. allow illegal operation

3. speeding

Allow illegal operation were on 2 separate occasions my car was driven, without me knowing or allowing and the driver( non licensed) was ticketed and so was I. Every time i try and apply for a detailing job the companies insurance comes back and says no. I went to the DMV have a copy of my record, they told me it would not come off for 5 years and the companies told me in 3 years it wouldn't really matter. What can i do ? any advice? i have explained to the employers, showed them my record, pretty much begged for a position I am all out of thoughts. I just need another job and want to start early in my field of choice.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I have been flat out told we would hire you know but our insurance wont do it. I think they physically cannot do to insurance? any way to clear my record or what? maybe the insurance can do it but charges more, anyone own a shop and know ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

Did you go to court to fight the ticket? if not that was the first mistake..

Don't apply at car related jobs..that might help you out. Someone who operates a vehicle with 3 dings on them/insurance doesn't like it.

If you're stocking shelves at the grocery store their insurance/HR probably won't give 2shits that you got tickets. IMO just try for different jobs not vehicle related.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Court was not an option iirc. It was over 2.5 years ago also. Reason im applying at automotive places is thats the field im going into so i wanna get my foot in the door and start.

while you're in college, consider a substitute teaching job.

in my state, you only need a high-school diploma to teach, and it is basically babysitting.

i'm 19 years old and they let me substitute at high-schools. Which is essentially paying me to sit there and work on homework and hang out with friends.

consider it.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

in my state, you only need a high-school diploma to teach, and it is basically babysitting.

i'm 19 years old and they let me substitute at high-schools. Which is essentially paying me to sit there and work on homework and hang out with friends.

consider it.

consider it.

Thanks, but not thanks. Considering i struggled all the way through high school ill stick to automotive. Something i am somewhat good at..

consider it.

>while you're in college, consider a substitute teaching job.

consider it.

Thanks, but not thanks. Considering i struggled all the way through high school ill stick to automotive. Something i am somewhat good at..

Money is money.

SOmetimes life isn't fair...you are not gonna get a job somewhere involving you touching cars for exactly the resons specified..theres no way around it...maybe if they pay you under the table...

IDK i couldn't afford to be picky about work...work is work...find a job and take it...If you can dodge working food business do it...but if you can't then make pizzas or something..

If you really NEED the money...where you work isn't something to be picky about. Fuck I worked at Soda bottling plant stacking pallets/wrapping them,Sonic,Target,Sonic again, then Stater Bros(market) pushing carts, helping shithead people, then finally got a lucky break with the job I have now(over in August)...then I'm on to the Navy.... point is I needed to pay bills..so I took the first jobs I could...started working when I was 16.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i started my own business you could say at 15 mowing my moms friends lawns. I know the value of money and hard work. I know i can go find something else. I just am seeing if there is any possible way i could be around cars. If maybe, with the grace of God i missed a key factor or something.. I still have 2 employeers calling me in the next few days. maybe they have something avaliable..

Archived