Sonic Electronix

Wassup fellas? Anyone know of any coupon codes? Thx in advance..

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Anyone?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

INSTALLATION10

10% off all install accessories

This includes the dd.1 and cc.1

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Thx guys...I should've been more specific in my first post,I'm looking to buy a set of headrest screens and a dbl din h/u. I also already had googled for coupons and tried pm'ing sonic,still no response. Thx again anyway.....

Sorry about the wait, Justscrap, I'm not in the office on the weekends and I was out on Friday.

We've marked down some items for our tax refund sale we currently have going on. Here is a link to the list of products that are currently discounted additionally for the sale:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/search.php?keyword=taxrefundpaired&action=search&show_description=1&show_thumbnails=1&Submit2=Search+Now!&affiliate=flash1

There are a couple of options in terms of head-rest monitors in the list, but nothing in terms of low-budget monitors. We'll have some new sales and coupons coming up in the near future and I'll be sure to keep you informed. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

-Harry

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK