Oh my. What's this? A wall?

good start

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Oh...So...I forgot to mention....It plays. Lol. Here's the few pictures I took over the past couple days. I honestly get too excited to take pictures.

This thing was my very best friend... Screw this 15 degree weather. U.U
0320131140.jpg

My old man grinding off the rest of the threaded rod.
0320131805.jpg

You're supposed to put down a layer of resin, put glass on, then resin over top.... Yeeeaaahhhh I don't. That sucks. A lot. I decided to try laying down mat, and stapling it in place.Actually worked pretty well.
0320132114.jpg

All glassed up. Sorry I forgot to rotate.
03201322081.jpg

Forgot to rotate...Again... But BOOM! Wall.
0322130039.jpg

It's still FAR from being done. Still going to do another run or 2 of 0awg front to back, Looking to buy a mechman 22a alt when I get my taxes back, going to eventually sell both BB2400.1's for a skar 4500.1 in the next few months (One 2400.1 is stuck in protect and I need to ship back for repairs.) Still have to glass it to the b-pillar and paint it.Going to do whole thing gloss-white to match the outside of my car when I repaint it this summer. It's still a lot to do, and months in the making. Just had to get SOME kind of bass going now. And for being on <2000w, I'm incredibly happy with it so far. Over doubling power is going to be ridiculous O.O

Edited by WillPwn4Food

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Lookin good man,

Videos or else I say its all photoshopped and you dont have a wall ;):P:)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Hells yea a wall in a Taurus! I don't care what people say their good cars.

It's held up pretty well so far. Around 115k miles on it. Nothing too major has broke (yet). Turns out my wall wiggles/squeaks a bit. Going to foam a ton of great stuff under it to keep it more stable a d hopefully stop some squeaking.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Nice work!! looks good

As for the the clitaurus i feel your pain whipping a common grocery getter.

Im going to be re wallin my 2002 buick in a bit. 280k miles and counting!!!!

anyhow wheres the vids!!

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/