O2 Audio 5.25" component sets $19.99!!

CJSmith

theyd be good to sell to someone for an install on a budget

X2. If you can afford it, I'd recommend getting better. But, you can't beat them for the price IMO.

yeah idk if I could find another set for 20 bucks...

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

theyd be good to sell to someone for an install on a budget

X2. If you can afford it, I'd recommend getting better. But, you can't beat them for the price IMO.

yeah idk if I could find another set for 20 bucks...

Pyle??? Lol

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

yea it was crazy seeing all of those subs with the mids and highs. had the Dj hooked up to the truck. Sounded pretty decent, but wasn't all that IMO.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Wow that's cheap but how do they sound

Pretty good. Richard from Techforce Services put 6 sets in his Tahoe, and it is ridiculous. Here's a link.

WARNING!!!.. The video was shot by EXO, so there may be some homosexual content not suitable for children!

I didn't watch the video, but sounding good, ridiculous and distance tests don't usually go together lol

Usually distance tests can make something sound better....like with pa speakers, the further away the better

Team Flex Issues

Wow that's cheap but how do they sound

Pretty good. Richard from Techforce Services put 6 sets in his Tahoe, and it is ridiculous. Here's a link.

WARNING!!!.. The video was shot by EXO, so there may be some homosexual content not suitable for children!

I didn't watch the video, but sounding good, ridiculous and distance tests don't usually go together lol

Usually distance tests can make something sound better....like with pa speakers, the further away the better

Yeah, I know what you mean... I mean, I thought it was ridiculous bc I didn't expect that much out of $120 worth of components and I was actually pretty impressed.

Edit: Either way, components aren't the most important thing to me. IMO, who the hell cares about SQ when your ride is falling apart from teeth clenching bass. Lol

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Interesting. Seeing as I am about to drop 2k on the upgrades and have nothing left in the budget for new mids/highs I may jump on these. Gotta be better than my factory until I can upgrade later.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g