Nice dude, and goodluck.

Ive got something nasty in the works...

See the car in my sig? Walled? BTL's? SICK NASTY !!!

that will be sick, make sure u reinforce the hell out of it, i could see that wagon

EXPLODING!! lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Yeah it will be strong...

Im looking to get some mini boom for now since money isnt the greatest right now...

Michigan Economy FTMFL :angry:

i got u beat, age 17, working full time, going to college full time, paying for my own truck, paying for gas (and at 90 mph the mileage isnt that great), paying for my school....and tryin to save for a rockford system

I WIN!! lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Nice dude but you also live in cali, were a job is dime a dozen...

Try finding a job in michigan, its like finding a needle in a haystack...its sucks.

I was welding 55 hours a week making 600 take home, bought rims, full mtx system within a month.

Then they layed me off because of slow buisness.

Then my system got stolen.

Now im doing as much as i can with what i have :(

95 Subaru Legacy

Kenwood 915

Streetwires 1/0ga

Monster Rca's.

Looking for sub and amp =]

kenwoodbarfp4.jpg

bass2vi3.gif

10891091107310721088109po2.gif

whabam0005.jpg

Nice dude but you also live in cali, were a job is dime a dozen...

Try finding a job in michigan, its like finding a needle in a haystack...its sucks.

I was welding 55 hours a week making 600 take home, bought rims, full mtx system within a month.

Then they layed me off because of slow buisness.

Then my system got stolen.

Now im doing as much as i can with what i have :(

ok, so its a tie, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what do you need a backseat for?

hahahaha

Speakers.jpg

another little creative idea:

(here you can keep a seat, and still have slap. My best friend just got a 08 Ext. Cab Silvarado and is gettin rid of the back seat in favor of a custom bench seat enclosure with 2 l7 12s. Leather wrapped and padded top for backside support)

0713tr_10_z2006_gmc_sierrarear_benc.jpg

Edited by Tub Asko

When I had a back seat I had a probox with 2 memphis 10s downfiring on a memphis 1000 watt amp. They sounded very nice. But as everyone knows it will never be loud enough. Fixin to scrap the stuff I got now.

yea i know what u mean, it nvr is loud enuf, but what i am plannin on doin till i can either do a blow thru or remove the back seat is 2 lvl 3 downfiring, a t1k, 800.4 2 sets of rockford components, and a kinetik 600 in there somewhere, and lots of neon and some plexi

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

yea i know what u mean, it nvr is loud enuf, but what i am plannin on doin till i can either do a blow thru or remove the back seat is 2 lvl 3 downfiring, a t1k, 800.4 2 sets of rockford components, and a kinetik 600 in there somewhere, and lots of neon and some plexi

i'm starting to do a bit of cathodes and lighting. made use of that crappy little wallet holder. STICK Shifting 4x4 ftw:

SNB10425.jpg