robby512 Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 (edited) Do the seat lift I'm in the process of finishing up 4 12's in my f150 with a seat lift I've listened to a 8w7 and that sounded crazy Good so I could only imagine what a sa 8 would do Edited March 5, 2013 by robby512 Quote
Sky Posted March 5, 2013 Author Report Posted March 5, 2013 (edited) Pictures of your 4 12 box? Or build log? Very curious to see how turned out. And idk I've never heard a power 8 so idk what to expect what kinda bass it gives off with like 5 of them or so. Edited March 5, 2013 by Sky Quote 99 F-150 Build Log
robby512 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 I will post some soon I just haven't had time to finish it up yet. You'll be surprised with all of sundowns stuff none of there pictures or any pictures I've ever seen do them justice you can't go wrong with sundown. I ordered 4 e 12's and the pictures of them are very misleading Quote
Sky Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 Well right on. I think im gonna try 2 12s under the back seat. Quote 99 F-150 Build Log
Alvi45 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Well right on. I think im gonna try 2 12s under the back seat. make sure u get some good grills cuz those subs could rub Quote
Sky Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 Ya. Anyone think firing them down and port back wall Quote 99 F-150 Build Log
Alvi45 Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 I wouldn't if might sound muffled still only way to know is try it out lol Quote
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 I think downfiring is the way to go in a truck but that's just my opinion. Quote www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Sky Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 What about port? Quote 99 F-150 Build Log
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.