Second Skin Audio

Port Area per Foot

Krakin

good to know. so.. exactly what is the apeal of using a slot port then? lol they're less efficient... from what I've seen of them when I've been playing with Torres and testing slot ports and aero ports, you need more port from slot to get the same port per foot... and you need more port per foot with that than an aero... so is cost the only appeal of slot port over aero port?

Slot port are far easier to work with than aeros because you can turn (without fittings) and you can control port area.

good to know. so.. exactly what is the apeal of using a slot port then? lol they're less efficient... from what I've seen of them when I've been playing with Torres and testing slot ports and aero ports, you need more port from slot to get the same port per foot... and you need more port per foot with that than an aero... so is cost the only appeal of slot port over aero port?

Slot port are far easier to work with than aeros because you can turn (without fittings) and you can control port area.

oh right like by slanting the angle of the port or something. makes sense. I always thought of aeros as being a little easier just cuz then you don't have to make the port you just cut a hole and order the pvc lol but yea that makes sense that there's a little more control with a slot port.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived