LsChevy Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 I have a 09 silverado crew cab with factory radio and speakers. I don't know if i want to put a box under the rear seats or not but I do want some nice sound and clarity.. what are my options for good mids and highs? As for my budget i don't really have one but I don't want to spend a fortune
ZekeGXP29 Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 What are your goals? Amplified or non-amped? Components or coaxial/triaxial?
97Jetta1637 Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 What are your goals? Amplified or non-amped? Components or coaxial/triaxial? what's a triaxial? #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
newls1 Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 triaxial sounds kinda kinky I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
97Jetta1637 Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 seth, i'm coming over for the triaxial with you and james. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
LsChevy Posted March 3, 2013 Author Report Posted March 3, 2013 I just want a nice sonding system, im not trying to win any comps or comptete. i plan on having then powered with a amp but im not to familier with the different types or speakers i was only interested in pure bass systems until now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.