Sundown Audio

Is noelito just trying to raise his post count by continuing to come here and be an ass? It appears that way, reported to mod so hopefully the nonsense stops.

Fortunately most of you get what I was asking and I really appreciate your responses.

Edited by ncochran

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

Noelito, obviously you and OP are crashing in this thread, so just do us a favor and chill.

OP, not exactly sure why you "reported" Noelito, but i have to say i kinda agree with him on a few basis.. No real answer to your question other then BUY IT AND TRY IT.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Noelito, obviously you and OP are crashing in this thread, so just do us a favor and chill.

OP, not exactly sure why you "reported" Noelito, but i have to say i kinda agree with him on a few basis.. No real answer to your question other then BUY IT AND TRY IT.

I will be buying them, thanks to the constructive feedback of others. The youtube videos, others sharing their experiences and the recommendations that they have given are EXACTLY what I was looking for. I reported noelito because from his first post on, he has only came here to put me down, talk shit, and accuse me of breaking rules that I clearly didn't break lol. If that is what this community is about, then fine. But I don't think it is right for him to keep trolling this thread and taking the focus away from the constructive feedback of others. If the admin feels differently and that I am in the wrong then so be it.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

I will be buying them, thanks to the constructive feedback of others. The youtube videos, others sharing their experiences and the recommendations that they have given are EXACTLY what I was looking for. I reported noelito because from his first post on, he has only came here to put me down, talk shit, and accuse me of breaking rules that I clearly didn't break lol. If that is what this community is about, then fine. But I don't think it is right for him to keep trolling this thread and taking the focus away from the constructive feedback of others. If the admin feels differently and that I am in the wrong then so be it.

dude, you are getting quite hurt it seems. Since your question was answered, im gonna lock this thread to stop anyone else from "trolling" you as used in your terms...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny