Jump to content

Crescendo customer service


Recommended Posts

Posted

Aren't the speakers still in transit? Pretty much nothing they can do until they get them. Been it transit since beginning of Dec?? really?

Maybe they should look into getting someone else to build their products. It shouldn't take 4 months to receive their product. Those RF pro audio really won't do what I'm wanting out of them,if I just wanted some loud ass speakers then I would.
Like team teamht said, you probably chose the pwx for the price @ 32 bucks. Now if they chose a new build house, prices may go up. Also aren't all pro audio meant to get loud and aren't the pwx's pro audio? I don't understand what you want out of the pwx's.

Buy some other brand now, then sell your pwx's when they arrive.

Yes they're pro audio as well but they have a lil bit lower frq response than the RF pro's do,it wasn't the price that made me want them,it was the reviews I heard about them. I wanted them for midbass in my truck,running frq from around 60 or 70 HZ to about 250 HZ

Posted

I could deal with little higher prices if it meant they would actually have the product and could respond to email/VM messages left

Posted

Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22595_Rockford-Fosgate-T2652-S.html almost $200 bucks

http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-pax-6-5-pro-audio-speaker $150...

Posted

"PWX6s are CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. New Inventory in stock approximately late February. Feel free to order now to reserve."

That was on the store website, so when you bought them you knew. It's only the 3rd day in march, so if you were in that big of a hurry, the 2 options I listed were available as well as other brands.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz

Actually I just bought the T2652-S but not planning on using them for midbass so much more or less got them for higher mid levels and to be loud.,I wanted something more like a dedicated midbass woofer,reason I'm going with the DD W6.5's

Posted

Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22595_Rockford-Fosgate-T2652-S.html almost $200 bucks

http://cart.skaraudio.com/skar-audio-pax-6-5-pro-audio-speaker $150...

I could deal with little higher prices if it meant they would actually have the product and could respond to email/VM messages left

So now those are to high, but wait, they have the customer service you desire.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

Look at the Rockford T2652-S frequency response 55Hz - 22kHz or the skar PAX-6.5 Frequency Range : 65-10K Hz

Actually I just bought the T2652-S but not planning on using them for midbass so much more or less got them for higher mid levels and to be loud.,I wanted something more like a dedicated midbass woofer,reason I'm going with the DD W6.5's

Well your good man, lol just sell those pwx and do take your business back to crescendo

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Posted

nice edit

Posted

"PWX6s are CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. New Inventory in stock approximately late February. Feel free to order now to reserve."

That was on the store website, so when you bought them you knew. It's only the 3rd day in march, so if you were in that big of a hurry, the 2 options I listed were available as well as other brands.

They had a date for mid Dec back at the beginning of Dec. then it moved up to mid Jan and just keeps going up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 368 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...