Jump to content

Crescendo customer service


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else ever have a problem with them?

I bought a BC5500 and straight out of the box it was not 18v capable.

I told Crescendo on Feb15 and they said

"It sounds like upon initial boot up of the amp from installation, the regulator was set too high sending the amplifier around 19v, which would fry the driver boards voltage suppressors and cause it to stay in protect now"

The amp was tested on resting voltage (17.1)

so

I told them the amp works perfectly fine on a 12volt setup and they now dont reply.

I've sent 4 messages with no reply and called but got no answer.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Posted

18 volts and an 18 volt setup are two different things. That aside, playing with higher voltages will have increased risk and I am always surprised at a company that warranties it up to 18 volts. There's been SBN, a delay in their orders I wouldn't be surprised it took awhile for them to respond.

But what any of us say here will have no direct impact. Should probably bring it up to a rep, or a forum they are on.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Exactly. There's a lot more than just bringing products over, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I smell a Lawsuit or BBB complaint in their future if they keep this bullshit up. They could atleast send an email for fucks sake. No notifications, no phone calls. No replies.

*out partying at SBN*

Posted

I smell a Lawsuit or BBB complaint in their future if they keep this bullshit up. They could atleast send an email for fucks sake. No notifications, no phone calls. No replies.

*out partying at SBN*

well he did post it on facebook.. how hard can it be to not read? i honestly like how its being run and keeping prices down.. better CS means he will need more employees and making things cost more. think of it like we would be paying sundown prices if he gets employees for us to complain to

Posted

Exactly!!

Carbon, you want top notch customer service, then pay for it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

No complaints on my end with Crescendo.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...