Azagtoth502 Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted April 18, 2013 Author Report Posted April 18, 2013 My useless response was telling you to.listen to what ppl are telling you, you thick headed individual. Why would I retype what others have already said??? I am listening to what the others are telling me so don't bother commenting,Thanks and have a nice day BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted April 18, 2013 Author Report Posted April 18, 2013 So this is what it sounds like the way it's already wired. I tried photobucket but when I playback it's just a black screen so here's the youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1HEP6SnAUQ BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.