3Sixty.3 output

My question is do I need to use Y-adapters on my amps to get 4 ch signals to them from the 3Sixty.3 or just run them in 2 ch mode but still be able to use all 4 ch? Running 2- 4ch amps,1- 2 ch amp and a mono amp,just wondering why it only has one set of outputs for front,front 2 and rear if you're using 4 ch amps,I know it will do the summing of the channels but not sure how good it will be being there's only one pair of rca's going to the 4 ch amps

Using RF amps in 2ch mode to run a 4 ch amp only allows you to you the front side adjustmentts for all 4 speakers. so you wont have independent control of the other set of speakers. Y-cables might be best and since your signals so clean you only giving up volts but you add control of both sets of speakers from that amp.

Using RF amps in 2ch mode to run a 4 ch amp only allows you to you the front side adjustmentts for all 4 speakers. so you wont have independent control of the other set of speakers. Y-cables might be best and since your signals so clean you only giving up volts but you add control of both sets of speakers from that amp.

Thanks,thats what I was thinking

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, I'll be home in a lil whie, it'll be easier once I get to my laptop. Still at work so it's a pain to try to talk on here while doing a land survey

Ok,I've got RF amps T2500-1 bdcp, T600-4, T400-4, and P500.2. Have set of RF T21652-S in doors, BA SC60 in kicks, RF T1462's in the dash on the T600.4.. T400.4 has the T2 tweets in doors,my older punch tweets in A-pillars,the older RF Power series tweets in the kicks with the BA's. (Blew one of BA tweets when accidentally turned 360.3 knob to default 2 and put out all fq ranges through the tweets so got 3 older RF Power series tweets for $30 to replace them.) P500-2 has BA coaxial 6.5's in the back mounted to the sub box (temporarily) for now,it's going to be for the Crescendo PWX 6.5's I'm going to use strictly for the midbass (60-120 HZ) that I have to fiberglass in the doors. On 360 output I have Front2/Rear going to 600-4,Front 1 going to T400.4 with spltters at amp, summed the sub channels to have center channel (CH 7) go to P500-2 and mono sub channel (CH 8 ) to T2500-1 for pair of T2D412's.Every speaker has their own run of wire, I have all speakers paired up on amps channels since I have different speakers for now and not enough output channels. Ex- (T600-4) RF T2 6.5's on Left front ch , BA kicks on Right Front ch,RF 4x6's on rear channel... (T400-4) T2 tweets on Front left, older RF power tweets on Front Right ch, Punch tweets on rear ch. I can't remember if that's it exactly but it's something like that

You're wiring is all fucked up. Why have both T2 tweets on a left signal, and both old tweets on the right signal. You have just lost your stereo sound right there.

Ditch the 4x6s, can't be helping your sound at all.

All these different models of speakers is hurting you as well.

Do some selling and buying, and get all matching 6.5's and all matching tweets.

You need to rethink this whole setup.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You're wiring is all fucked up. Why have both T2 tweets on a left signal, and both old tweets on the right signal. You have just lost your stereo sound right there.

Ditch the 4x6s, can't be helping your sound at all.

All these different models of speakers is hurting you as well.

Do some selling and buying, and get all matching 6.5's and all matching tweets.

You need to rethink this whole setup.

I know I don't have the true stereo sound anymore but the 4x6's actually sound really good IMO. I'd like to get all matching 6.5's in it but I'm sure I won't get much for what I have now and the BA are brand new

Archived