Mechman Alternators

My new Mechman Alt installed!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...but it's going here!

Had to order a Universal Alt for my car because obviously no one makes a H/O alt for a 1995 corolla. Fabbed up a ghetto bracket and got it all installed and tight. I have right around 3K RMS in my car currently and at near full tilt and the car revved all the way up i was getting just shy of a 3v voltage drop. Since i'm planning to add about another 2k RMS i knew i needed an Alt. So now i pushed my system further than i had pushed it before and at idle i now only get a 0.1-0.2 voltage drop and if i rev the car at all my voltage is steady.

TL:DR

Went with Mechman

More than satisfied.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

:ttiwwop:

It's not pretty. The engine bay of my car was completely covered in smut before i got it. People would probably just flame how dirty it is, i could possibly take a picture of my hack-up fab job though if people care?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

alright...tomorrow!

for now, does anyone know why my car wouldn't be idling correctly now? it seems the engine is having a hard time maintaining RPM.

While playing, or just normal idling, nothing playing?

normal idling nothing playing.

I dont care about dirt, Just want to see the custom bracket you made :)

it's just a straight piece of metal with holes drilled in each end, but i will take a pic.

the ho alt with drag your engine.. with everything off it should be okay

with everything off the problem is still happening.