Sonic Electronix

wow man, I can't wait to see the build!

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

I'd still like to know how you plan on fitting 4 12's in a 4th order in the trunk.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

i think the magnum springs would work for this they are a little stiffer and sit just barley higher since its for the big wagon trunk

Yeah, I've been thinking about suspension options, didn't know that Magnum springs were stiffer. I plan on going up to 22's in future, I got 20's on her now. I know Audiofanaticz put air adjustable shocks on his friends Charger build he did.

I'd still like to know how you plan on fitting 4 12's in a 4th order in the trunk.

I saw an Altima done with what appears to be in a wedge shape configuration with it ported through the rear deck. There is not a lot a pics or vids out there on this particular build. Think I'm going to have to go to the source and find out. I figured the Altima cant be bigger than my trunk, I think its even a lil bit smaller.

Archived