reelfish92 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Some hairtricks from Sunday at SBN. Watch in 1080 hd if you'd like. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 video is public now, sorry! Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
dirtysouth32 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 how in the hell did you not manage to even get a demo of the jeep
reelfish92 Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 Where was the Jeep man, I already know that thing is a beast? Next year will have a new location so we all can demo all day long. I wish I would have seen a lot of people's cars. I am meeting up with the BHE guys and a lot of others in Tampa tonight to get some videos. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
dirtysouth32 Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 i was in the 5 dollar lot all weekend demoing..and sunday with robin
reelfish92 Posted March 5, 2013 Author Report Posted March 5, 2013 I was in the lanes unfortunately, and they didn't give us times so we didn't want to leave. :| Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Ninja_v1.0 Posted March 5, 2013 Report Posted March 5, 2013 how in da fack did jou miss da fusion ? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
reelfish92 Posted March 5, 2013 Author Report Posted March 5, 2013 I missed a lot at SBN. Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
reelfish92 Posted March 5, 2013 Author Report Posted March 5, 2013 Thankyou, literally this was the last 15 minutes inside the competitor "spl" room. Next year will be a lot better since Daytona doesn't want SBN there anymore. That means a new location that is alright with loud noise! Team Flatline AudioBuild Log: http://www.stevemead...-s10-build-log/YouTube ---> http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.