good sub woofer ideas

just literally bought two type r 12 and cooked them. really annoyed about this finally got my dd-1 in so i can get an unclipped signal but anyways the main reason for this thread is ideas for a good sub or subs for a t1500-bdcp i want to go with a 12 or 15, another question is should i go with a really ba 15 or get two pretty decent 15s.

im pretty sure i have the room to build a box inside, its going into an 09 ford fusion. i would like it if i could get the subs under 600 but my max is 700 for both. any suggestions thanks guys

If you have the space, I'd say 2 15s or 2 12s would be better than single 15 or 12.

You could get a pair of Audioque SDC2.5 12s well under budget. Depending on if you plan to upgrade to even more power in the future, you could get a pair of HDC3s on that budget too.

Other options for two subs are are, in no particular order: Sundown SAs, a pair of DC level 2/3s, Fi X series

If you have the space, I'd say 2 15s or 2 12s would be better than single 15 or 12.

You could get a pair of Audioque SDC2.5 12s well under budget. Depending on if you plan to upgrade to even more power in the future, you could get a pair of HDC3s on that budget too.

Other options for two subs are are, in no particular order: Sundown SAs, a pair of DC level 2/3s, Fi X series

thanks man i was thinking about the ssd fi 15s havent heard any fi audio subs around here but thats what i was going to put into my tahoe.

thanks man i was thinking about the ssd fi 15s havent heard any fi audio subs around here but thats what i was going to put into my tahoe.
They are good. Most of the sound comes from the box/positioning in the car anyway, so I wouldn't get hung up on the sound.

One thing to be aware of with Fi: expect to wait a while for your sub. They are backed up right now

They are good. Most of the sound comes from the box/positioning in the car anyway, so I wouldn't get hung up on the sound.

One thing to be aware of with Fi: expect to wait a while for your sub. They are backed up right now

do aqs hold up pretty good and or have recones?

i was thinking about them too at one point

I wouldn't list the sub if I didn't think it would hold up well lol ;)

I wouldn't list the sub if I didn't think it would hold up well lol ;)

point proven haha. and sundown eh i like them. i guess not a huge fan but they are still nice subs!! going to look into the aq for sure.

thats for my girl though for me haha. you have any experience on AA audio?

Archived