want to see me hit a tree? new fail added 3/10

added another funny fall. sadly the camera got switched off when i hit the ground but you can wave goodbye to the landing ramp as I fly over it lol little over confident on this one.

I just got back from a snowboarding trip with my new camera. Got a few shots of some decent falls lol. uploaded one to youtube last night of me hitting a tree... or two. thought you guys might like to laugh at me ;)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

lol nice, you got headphones on?

speakers in the helmet. everything must have speakers lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Bluetooth? lol

Bluetooth? lol

no, I actually cut the ear buds off of the stock iphone headphones and attached a 3.5mm jack in their place. it plugs into the helmet and I can use the cord to control the phone and even answer calls while im on the mountain, without having to take the phone out.

been there man lol, couldn't really see on mobile but what hit the tree first you or the board?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Bluetooth? lol

no, I actually cut the ear buds off of the stock iphone headphones and attached a 3.5mm jack in their place. it plugs into the helmet and I can use the cord to control the phone and even answer calls while im on the mountain, without having to take the phone out.

Nice man! Have you heard of the Oakley Airwave?

Archived