Second Skin Audio

SA 15 box help

I cant seem to get torres to run on my mac, no matter what i do, install wine, and mono ahh so could someone help[ me with a design?

04 camry

SA 15"

1100rms or so ( prob less due to eletrical )

tuning 34-35hz

width 39

height 17

depth 20

only problem is if i build it sub up port back itll block the hole going to the cabin.....not enough height to do sub forward port forward, so though about do sub up port side....with the long dimmension like 30 which would go fron to back ( car wise) 20 wide and 17 high 9 max dimmesions) and have the sub and port as far towards the trunk or trunk opening

anyways please help haha cant figure out this damn torres mac! and let me know if this is confusing lol

EDIT this is for a friend, who i guess mostly listens to your common rap and radio fyi

Try this, but take it with a grain of salt, as I am getting help designing my own box right now lol. But this seems to meet your specs, as well as sundown's. I have no software to draw it up for you but it shouldn't be too hard of a build I think. I designed this as port up/sub up but with the H and D both being 17" you should be able to put the sub in the front and the port in the front as well, Hopefully someone else checks this over and can verify that my thinking is correct. Best of luck!

SA-15Torres.png

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

Archived