Can't wait to see the results!

Its amazing how you worked backwards, pretty much having to match the sub woofer to the barrels size.

How long did it take you to figure everything out?

working on paper, about a week in spare time at night, I started doing the barrel modification before I ever figured out how the port had to be, HAD, there was no other way to do it, unless i vented it out the bottom, but then it would not sit in my wheel well proper, as i continued to do more work, i had to continue to subtract on paper the airspace i was taking up so when the port what ready to be created and installed everything added up correctly, i had to constantly redo numbers the entire build.

But yea, once i figured out the airspace, estimated, that i would have to work with by the time it was done, i plotted every high end woofer i could get the TS specs on, and the DD graphed the best, which was a cool coincidence because thats what i had in mind in the beginning.

XS-power1.jpg

Si si...estoy de acuerdo con CaPrice. :D

gracias por las amables palabras,

Pido disculpas si mi español no es la adecuada, pero estoy contento de haber algo puede comunicarse con otras lenguas a través de Internet y sigue sin entender lo que estamos hablando de dos

That's pretty hard to understand and I'm fluent in Spanish. LOL Google FTL.

Spanish is a good language to know, Them dudes say the funniest and gayest stuff. Hahahaha

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Pido disculpas si mi español no es la adecuada, pero estoy contento de haber algo puede comunicarse con otras lenguas a través de Internet y sigue sin entender lo que estamos hablando de dos

Spanish is a good language to know, Them dudes say the funniest and gayest stuff. Hahahaha

Spanish is my first language. :P

You just have to move some words around in the sentence lol

also, i will be finishing out the barrel soon, i still need to do some things to it to make it look the best. im just waiting for warm weather

Are you going to try to recondition the wood?

Spanish is my first language. :P

You just have to move some words around in the sentence lol

>also, i will be finishing out the barrel soon, i still need to do some things to it to make it look the best. im just waiting for warm weather

Are you going to try to recondition the wood?

yes, im not sure how much like new i can make it look, but i can make it look not grey, and the steel rings, i will grind the rust off and clear them, also putting a flared wood trim piece over the port and top of barrel to clean up the look, but the first goal was to be sure it functioned proper and get it tuned down where it needed to be

XS-power1.jpg

Archived