Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's Spanish

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

^ Lol

Es obvio que usaste un traductor... xD

Sí, sí, gracias por acompañarnos

Hahaha. Si si... Nice bag trick.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

^ Lol

Es obvio que usaste un traductor... xD

Sí, sí, gracias por acompañarnos

Hahaha. Si si... Nice bag trick.

thanks man!

I dont know spanish but I dont think the bag trick was a NO NO as TEAMHT appears to be stating? maybe just drunk? who knows

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Si si...estoy de acuerdo con CaPrice. :D

gracias por las amables palabras,

Pido disculpas si mi español no es la adecuada, pero estoy contento de haber algo puede comunicarse con otras lenguas a través de Internet y sigue sin entender lo que estamos hablando de dos

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

No, I'm sober. You said someone on the site needed to hear it, so I jokingly put a meme from family guy where she always says, "no, no...."

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3032 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...