Pioneer Avic Z-1 For Sale

I have a Pioneer Avic Z-1 for sale. It has been in my truck for about one year. However I have been in the Marine Corps and deployed for about 6 months of that time. I would like to sell it for 800.00 shipping included. It has everything and is in mint condition. Like brand new. I am going to upgrade to a different double din...Possibly Eclipse or Alpine.

HPIM0210.jpg

z-11.JPG

Edited by Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Thats a great deal on a great head unit. The Z1 was made in Japan. The newer Z2 is made in China. :angry:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

It is bypassed. Meaning you do not have to do any tricks or crap to get the navi or dvd player to work when driving. You don't have to worry about going on forums and such to find a trick that temporarily works. There is a device attached to the back I had a local car audio shop put in on mine. They made mine the guinea pig for Z1's to come. Paid 60 dollars for the device to bypass it.

I don't have the nav discs with me...I am in school in Houston right now. I live in Alabama. I have the original box at the house. I will send this unit with all the wires, remote, ipod interface, and bypass module. The discs are uploaded and ready to go. However if you want them, I can ask the girlfriend to mail the box to whoever buys the head unit. It will have them in it.

Coolwazabi...It is a double din unit. I have a din and a half in the Explorer. I did a little trimming to fit it and now looks great.

Edited by Dozier