Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wasn't accusing him, I was just curious. I don't know what ToNasty's goals are...true cablguy sq or loud and clear "sound quality" that is pleasing to the individual. I'm just trying to get an idea of what T.N. is going for! :good:

Posted

Taylor. I love a good front stage more than anything. And I will constantly change stuff if I have to too make it better. It what I like.

And its that reason I gravitated towards your build! A front stage can make or break a system! And only trial and error will get you the best results! Keep doing you man! 8)

Posted

@ Taylor

When we gonna see a build log out of you?

I'm excited to see your ideas an such put to work :)

I started one a while back, then I realized how much I wanted to redo (cuz my first glassing looked like sh**) and not having a job while at college = NO PROGRESS

But...I have so much planned out ahead hehe...all in due time....at least thats what I keep telling myself lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...