Buying A Truck With 100xxx ?

I have an 03 f150 with 179,000 on it and I am the second owner. You cannot tell all all that it has that many miles. It's all in how much care and normal maintenance has been done. Oil change every 6,000 and air filter every once and a while. Fluids topped off. Plugs and wires/coils changed. You will be good to go. Just check it out and see how it looks and if he has any maintenance records.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

Mileage isnt anything to worry about man, worry about how many owners it had an the carfax.

A few years back I bought an 04 350z with 40k miles. It had constant problems.

My new(used) work suv had 130k when I bought it and its perfect and has no issues at all.

Also depends on certain vehicles, do your research before you buy. Some motors are prone to overheating, some have intake gasket problems, tranny problems, doesnt always matter who previously owned the car they can and will still happen to some vehicles.

If your gonna buy one with high miles go with a Tahoe or any full size gm I have 2 04 chevy trucks one with 200k and the other has 300k and they both run perfect an trust me I drive them hard but I also change the oil regularly . Chevy bro !

Archived