Jump to content

mnrookie

Members
  • Posts

    289
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mnrookie

  1. http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/sky-high-1-0-ofc-power-ground-50/
  2. Are your subs dual 2 ohm subs or dual 4's?
  3. Are those caps on the far right bulging?
  4. I just built my brother a box couple months ago for 2 12" sdc2.5's. Haven't metered it but sounds awesome.
  5. I got 60.42" at 32hz, and 62.31" at 33hz
  6. He also said he tried connecting the rca directly to the dd1.
  7. Set your crossovers to full range on your headunit. Turn lpf and hpf off if you can.
  8. Try putting in a new battery.
  9. What about 2/0 CCA compared to 1/0 ofc. The 2/0 CCA is still cheaper per foot and doesn't require extra fuses/terminals as would 2 runs of 1/0 CCA.
  10. That whole CCA is not okay thing... yeah. If I have an aq 120.4 that has a fuse rating of 80, I'm going to use some knu 4 gauge cca which is roughly $0.60 cheaper than their ofc and will do what I need. Since the cca is rated for 100 amps and the ofc is 150, do I need the extra 50 if I'm not using it? Not really. Why is CCA not okay here? Seems perfectly fine for me.
  11. The body is a 72, the front clip is from a 70 though. Check out the taillights, 72 style. same as the body lines.
  12. Wow, they made 5 off of that? imagine how much a nice install would be... Nvm just a 1970 front clip.
  13. Nice. I've seen them promoting second skin a couple times before.
  14. I would say it could take over 1500 watts of clean power.
  15. Has anyone clamped any amp after setting it with -15 db track, -10 db track and so on. Just looking at how big of a change there is.
  16. Alright so I have a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD for a head unit and some audioque amps. I'm pretty sure I should run single ended(coaxial) rca's. I have some twisted kicker rca's now. Does running the wrong rca have any effect on distortion?
  17. Do you have the lpf all the way up, and subsonic all the way down?
  18. Dont have to worry about trusting it now lol.
  19. I was just pulling it out of the box, couldnt get my hand under it. Figured they put the handle on for a reason.
  20. Anyone else ever have this happen? I went to pull it out of the box, got about a foot up and snap... right on my foot. Will dropping it from a foot effect anything internally?
  21. You said earlier that its not good to mix subs, are they going to work against each other or does mixing make sound quality horrible
  22. I have 2004 tahoe. 250 amp alternator running my audio with 2 kinetik hc3800's and my stock alternator running my stock electrical, big 3 upgrade.
×
×
  • Create New...