Anybody heard anything about what new features tho game will bring? Especially to the RTTS mode?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I own it... but been so damn busy, I haven't really played it. I played part of a franchise... got to like the 2nd inning and then turned it off and went to bed. Saturday I can answer that for you. Get off work and then play some... let ya know. If it's not online (I know no true info is online, I've looked)

Sheena = pedobear

Alright so I'm a 3B and got drafted by the Marlins. Went to AA and such. Killed it (hit over .504 batting avg). Went to AAA and slightly worse (.451 or so batting avg). Also got traded to the Dodgers. Then end of first year and I was on the Dodger's bench. Pinch hit every so often that's it.

As far as features, I'm not sure what MLB 12 had. So can't say what's new but... this one is fun. I'm roughly 70 or 71 overall, not too shabby for now a 2nd year player.

Sheena = pedobear

i wish that xbox had mlb13. If you read the reviews on mlb2k13 for xbox its the same as last years. and a brief update on the year befores. I hit like 700 on 2k11. triple crown etc as a rookie.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived