4th order wall in Chevy Colorado.

You had to ask? :D

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Looks great man. I did the same iPad mini in my truck but with a float mount. So, you're gonna do the side slider?

Here's mine. Still needs a little sanding. I just plasti-dipped it for the time being.

IMG_4463_zps6d1e400c.jpg

Heres the link to my build, if you wanted to see how I did mine.

http://www.355nation.net/forum/projects-build/58914-black-black-black-update-float-mount-ipad-mini-install-pg-5-a-5.html#post1826319

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Looks great bro! Yea I'm doing the slide style (:

Can't wait to see the end result. I couldn't decide between the side slider and float mount. So, I went float mount. I think you and I are the only Colorado owners I've seen try this. I'm on 355nation and ColoradoFans and none of those guys have much audio knowledge. They seem too distracted on who can lift their truck the most. Ha ha. I got bored there. They were praising one guy because he changed out his front speakers to 6x9's and put an amp on them and had a crappy prebuilt box sitting in his back seat. So, I knew I wouldn't get much from them technically. When I posted my iPad install, a couple of the guys asked "why would you do that? is it just to look pretty? does it actually play music?" Ha ha. Now having said all that, I'm glad to see someone else with some balls thats willing to go to extremes and do it right.

Anyway, looks good. Can't wait to see the progression. Tuned in.

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Archived