Heard a lot of good things about Turbonetics and finally found a kit for a good price. Now before i buy this would it fit in my 2000 Honda Accord Lx?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CL-Accord-F22B-F23A-Close-Port-0-00-0-T3-T3-T4-Turbo-Kit-W-Turbonetics-Turbo-/380388495939?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&hash=item5890ebd243&vxp=mtr

OP Please do not buy that kit. I can guarantee almost every part that moves will fail on you. That kit is crap. A turbo kit should and does cost around 5 grand. To get all the peripherals to run it on your car will brink you to an 7,000+ total.

You cant go from that price down to 1500 and not spare anything. Right off the bat I can name 20 parts that kit is missing that you will need to buy.

Think about it.

• 3 weeks later...

+2 on not buying that kit..

#1 Your engine internals are not strong enough to handle the added pressure.

#2 that doesnt look like a real turbonetics turbo, and that kit is crap.

I have a couple of years experience with forced induction, and I agree you cannot just bolt that up.
You need supporting modifications.

Just put a front mount int. ( There is ine inc inthat kit ) on an sti and that was 2200 lol. Just to give you an idea but a decent one will run you 600-1000. . Start with that because your gonna want it first when you start boosting higher psi ( new turbo also )

And agreed with the engine not being strong enough

Archived