Sonic Electronix

Out of all the thing I have ordered this is the first time this P.V happens, It say sonic will be calling me So this is the second day and havent recieved no call, Dont mean to sound rude. Im just use to havent my package sent out the next day your company Is always good at that. Order Id 2003805

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Oh i believe its a back order. Mmmm but the Phone verification? Money has been taking out Pay Pal already.

Edited by 209er

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

8 minute wait thats kool. lol

O well I guess they stop making my amp that i wanted a while ago they have the new model but cost more nothing they can do. They should not let Ppl order it in the first place...Where sorry but we can give you a cheaper one around same price LOL that was funny

The option sucked lol Man i had the brz 1700 and now wanted the brz2400 but not sold any more.They sould just put discontinued on amp. Instead you can order it now.It is a good way for them to get you to order something else

They just want to talk to you, give you options on how you want to handle the back order. Great CS if you ask me.

Hey 209er,

The item you placed your order on is out of stock. This particular amplifier was discontinued a couple of months ago so it's no longer available to us. When the status of your order reads Phone Verification, it means you are in line for us to give you a call to take care of an issue. I'm going to have a representative take priority in giving you a phone call in order to get this problem resolved.

Edit: Looks like you were able to get a hold of customer service. Your right, our products are usually discontinued once the manufacturer discontinues them, but sometimes we will wait a couple of extra weeks on more popular items just to ensure we really can't get any more in. I will have this item discontinued on our website asap.

Edited by SonicHD

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK

Its koo man glad to see you wrote. I just canceled the order i didnt want the the diffrent series they offered. I understand the new brz 2400 cost more.

Hey 209er,

The item you placed your order on is out of stock. This particular amplifier was discontinued a couple of months ago so it's no longer available to us. When the status of your order reads Phone Verification, it means you are in line for us to give you a call to take care of an issue. I'm going to have a representative take priority in giving you a phone call in order to get this problem resolved.

Edit: Looks like you were able to get a hold of customer service. Your right, our products are usually discontinued once the manufacturer discontinues them, but sometimes we will wait a couple of extra weeks on more popular items just to ensure we really can't get any more in. I will have this item discontinued on our website asap.