DC Sound Lab

DC 9k electrical system

3 d3100s would be the BARE MINIMUM that I would use if running at 1 ohm. 4-5 d3100s or 3 d7500s would be what I would recommend. If it were mine personally, I would run 6 d3100 or 4 d7500s. The way I look at a big amp like that, or any amp at all, why buy a 9000w amplifier just to do the bare minimum on the electrical? If you are going to do it, do it right the first time and have the power to feed the amplifier all that it wants plus a little bit extra.

Well I'm doing kinda the bare min cuss I'm trying to fit all in the trunk, but I'm going with 4 31s and 1 34. Maybe 2 34s . . 5-6 total batts . . Watching voltage and charging regularly .. Going to be months from now , or sooner ...

But my trunk is a bit smaller than the OPs

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

I'm looking at trying to run at least 3 3100s in my trunk probably for the system I wanna do and I'm only doing a pair of BC 3500s strapped a RF 600.4 and a RF 400.4 probably (subject to change possibly before late may) if I can find somewhere other than my trunk to fit either my amps or my batteries (like under my back seats maybe) I may go for 4 or even 5 3100s just to make absolutely for damn sure I don't have any problems ever lol run an entire bank between my seat and the box lmao

Edited by bassfreake

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

3 d3100s would be the BARE MINIMUM that I would use if running at 1 ohm. 4-5 d3100s or 3 d7500s would be what I would recommend. If it were mine personally, I would run 6 d3100 or 4 d7500s. The way I look at a big amp like that, or any amp at all, why buy a 9000w amplifier just to do the bare minimum on the electrical? If you are going to do it, do it right the first time and have the power to feed the amplifier all that it wants plus a little bit extra.

100% agree with you on this. learned the hard way when i burned up my first amp haha

Well I'm doing kinda the bare min cuss I'm trying to fit all in the trunk, but I'm going with 4 31s and 1 34. Maybe 2 34s . . 5-6 total batts . . Watching voltage and charging regularly .. Going to be months from now , or sooner ...

But my trunk is a bit smaller than the OPs

haha i would say so. i have plenty of space back there for a good amount of batteries

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400