Joe X Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Also how much bigger would the box be if I were to add a second sub? Let me knw....thx joe x! I would be almost twice as big, and I went over your max depth already, the side pieces are different due to the slot port, so are the front and back pieces, take a look at the figure and it all makes sense.
Justscrap Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 If I make the depth a lot deeper to fit 2 12,how much deeper would I need to go? if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
Joe X Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Like 30" deep but the baffle would almost not fit the subs and the port and the port would need like 6" of free airspace in front of it to properly work.
Justscrap Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 Would round ports work? On either the single set up or a box for 2 12's? if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
Joe X Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 2 6" PVC pipes would work but it would only save to 28" deep instead of 30" with the slot.
Justscrap Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 Would a SA-12 do better in that space? Sealed? Or would u rather go ported? I listen to all types of music. if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
Justscrap Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 Or even a single sa-8v2 or maybe a pair of them? if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
Joe X Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 2 SA 12s would need like 25 deep, SA8v2 are nice but I'd still go for 12s, either option would benefit of more power. Almost any single 12 would fit but I would go with 2 if possible, an AQ/SQ 1200W would be nice for them.
Justscrap Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 Ok...because I called sundown and they rec. possibly 1-3 sa 8's,and running them sealed or ported. And even doing a sa12 sealed or ported. I have the AQ SDC 2.0 12 right now but I could put that in my other car if I decide to run a sa or few sa's. as for power I have a few amps I could choose from so I'm not worried about that. I just want to get the right box for whatever subs I go with. if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned. If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick. It just does not make sense at all.
Joe X Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 The 3 SA8s could fit in 2.2 cubes net box, the problem is that 3 subs are kind of expensive and then you get impedance matching issues, can't get 1 ohm final load.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.