out of highscool time to get real. scooby redo. crossfire+psi trunkwall subs are here

sorry everyone that the pics are spread out ... 95 % done here with the build ..

last couple things i gotta do...

1) seal some air leaks around my subs going to use some caulk rope for that...

2) put down trunk liner on the whole front of my seal off to make things look good

got a show this weekend so will be done by then ill have tones of vids from that !!

I have the same EQ and got the same whining noise out of mine! Its so annoying! Did you ever figure our what was wrong with yours?

still is there.. i got a ground loop isolator which reduced the sound alot... but then i cut my remote wire mistakenly so im waiting on a new harness to rewire everything back up.. but as of now its still there and annoying as shit... no idea how to fix it

I have the same EQ and got the same whining noise out of mine! Its so annoying! Did you ever figure our what was wrong with yours?

still is there.. i got a ground loop isolator which reduced the sound alot... but then i cut my remote wire mistakenly so im waiting on a new harness to rewire everything back up.. but as of now its still there and annoying as shit... no idea how to fix it

I cant figure out why mine does it. I ordered a ground loop isolator and have tried about 3 different brands of isolators and still wont get rid of the noise! I have regrounded mine EQ like 5 times. Its annoying as hell! haha! Im to the point where im going to take it out and sell it or something.

At what freq?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived